The Balance Tour runs annually in June-September
When do the Greek Balance Tours take place?
What are the dates for the next tour?
June 12th and July 10th 2017
How long does the Tour run for?
11 nights,12 days or 10 days,9 nights
How many people travel on the tour group?
We usually have between 6 – 8 people per tour and numbers are capped at 10.
What's the average age of most travelers on this tour?
Any age! Previous tours have included a mixed age range of 25-60
How fit do I need to be to manage with the training sessions?
A morning and evening training session is scheduled with flexibility on times. Peter will therefore adapt the programs to suit all fitness levels, (remember the workouts are all optional). You will also have the option of yoga with a qualified instructor from Greece
What does the price include?
12 days, 11 nights –
- Ferry transfer to each island
- Accommodation with private bathroom
- Fitness Training and Yoga classes included (optional)
- Private hop on/hop off bus tour of Milos and Syros
- Day sailing tour of Milos’ coastline including full buffet breakfast and lunch
- Hiking tour of Naxos’ cultural countryside with local guide
- Discounted Dinners and some breakfasts included
- All transfers to hotels
10 Days, 9 nights
- All of the above (excluding Syros) and including
- Breakfast Daily
- Transfer to Milos from Athens Airport
- Private transport to Airport from Athens Hotel
- Choice of windsurfing or Horseriding in Naxos
- Private transport around Santorini
- Discount on an activity of your choice in Santorini